Sunday, January 18, 2009

Would've Been. . .

So this weekend has been really hard. I've been super down and not motivated to do anything. As I looked at my calender today I noticed that tomorrow would've been my 6 month anniversary. Wow 6 months. It seems like 6 years after everything we went through. I'm trying to stay positive and keep myself busy to keep my mind off of it but it still really hurts. I'm going to take this time in my life and look at it as a new beginning. To start living for just Jami. I'm going to make me happy and make my self the best person I can be. I'm going to be my #1 priority. I'm going to go to the gym more, put 110% more of myself in to my job, I'm going to hide out in my room and read more, and number 1 above everything is I'm going to make me happy. Not worry about running my life around someone else happiness. I've lived the last 6 months making sure someone else was happy and I was sad 95% of that time. NO MORE!! It's all about me now.