Friday, January 30, 2009

Me And Aubrey At The Circus :)

So last night was Todd from my schools birthday and all he wanted to do was go to the circus. So I thought what a fun time if I took Aubrey and we would have a little date night. I'm so glad we did cause we had a complete blast!! The night started out by Todd and Aubrey riding an elephant. :) lol Little did I know that Todd has a "bucket list" and on his list was really riding an elephant.

So they bought their tickets. . . . Stood in line. . .







And. . . . rode the elephant. . . :) I think the look on all their faces shows how exciting it really was for both of them!! The best part about it was after they got off Todd went right to the sideline and pulled out the "list" and marked it off. I was so amused by the whole thing. I was so excited that I really got to witness that happiness of crossing off a goal he has always had. It really made me take a step back and really think about what I really want out of life so I'm going to make a "bucket list" and I want to cross things off too :)










During the rest of the circus we just had a blast. Laughing and being so amazed was so much fun. Aubrey even lost a tooth while we were there. I guess never a dull moment!! One of Todd's friends that was with us his name is Tyson. He is going to be on the upcoming Survivor and he was picked to go be a helper with a magic trick. He was so funny. They were suppose to be "sleeping" and he kept looking up and moving around and everything. He had us rolling!! But the highlight of the night was when the little pink and turquoise poodles came out. We were laughing so hard!! They were so dang cute!!! I wanted to take the little puppy and put him in my purse and take him home with me. So when the chance came up to get our pictures with the dogs for only $10 :) lol we took it!!!